Why hire a photographer to photograph your car
I love vintage cars...I have a 1955 Thunderbird. I know how we much we love, cherish, and covet our classic cars. That is why I love photographing automobiles whether a classic or a newer model.
I photograph my cars and alot of other peoples cars, and do photo shoots for car owners and people who are selling their classic cars.
- I have a passion for cars and love to take photos of them
- I love to take photos of cars to show off their beauty
- I like to find the best angles for classic cars to really bring out the lines and design in the sheet metal.
I like to find the best angles for classic cars to really bring out the lines and design in the sheet metal.
- importance of finding the best angles
- importance of using the right lens
- importance of using the right lighting
- importance of using the right background
Everybody is proud of their classic car, they want there car to look as good as possible so they can show it off. Its my job to make that happen with photography.
- the car is the star of the show
- the car is the main focus of the photo
- the car is the main subject of the photo
- the car is the main object of the photo
It would be an honor to photograph your ride whether a classic car, a newer model, motorcycle, or scooter. x